Vivint Smart Home brings intelligent home automation to South Dakota
At the heart of every Vivint Smart Home is Vivint Sky, the fully-integrated control hub that brings together all of your wireless smart home components into a single, easy-to-use interface. And because our system is actually an intelligent home automation system, the Smart Assistant feature of Vivint Sky will help you save money on your home heating and cooling costs while keeping your house comfortable throughout the year.
After a short learning period, your personal Smart Assistant will begin to adapt to how you use your home and begin to adjust your smart thermostat based on your patterns and personal preferences. You'll never again have to choose between coming home to a freezing cold house and saving money on your heating bills. With Smart Assistant, your house will be set to the temperature you prefer while you're on your way home from work, and when you're away, the system will automatically lower the temperature in your house to save you money. Check out some of the other home automation features Smart Assistant will help you manage:
- Vivint Doorbell Camera™—The world's smartest doorbell camera lets you see, hear, and speak to people at your door, even if you’re not there. You can also receive mobile notifications when the doorbell is pressed and see who is on the doorstep before answering. It's like having caller-ID for the front door.
- Smart Locks—Our smart locks communicate wirelessly with your SkyControl touch-screen panel and the Vivint Sky mobile app, allowing you to lock and unlock your doors from anywhere, receive notifications when someone enters your home, and manage your home’s accessibility.
- Vivint Element™ Thermostat—A smart, learning thermostat that integrates seamlessly with your Vivint Smart Home. Its simple, intelligent technology perfectly blends comfort and energy savings.
- Voice control with Amazon Echo—Multi-tasking just got easier–all you have to do is use your voice to switch lights and small appliances on and off, arm your system, lock doors, and adjust the thermostat. Amazon Echo even plays music.
- Remote access from the Vivint Sky app—The most downloaded and top-rated smart home app on The App Store gives you complete mobile access to your home controls so you never have to bother switching between various apps, or walk through the house flipping switches, or punching numbers into keypads.
With the Vivint Smart Home system, you can also upgrade to Vivint Playback to enjoy continuous recording from up to four video cameras—perfect for anyone who wants to see exactly what's been going on in their home when they're away. You can access archived footage for up to 30 days from your Vivint Sky app, and you can even save and share important clips.